- Products ordered will be shipped within 1-2 days.
- Products placed over the weekend or holiday will be shipped the next working day.
- Within Europe the average shipping time will be around 3-4 days.
- If a parcel is unable to be delivered due to an incorrect address being supplied at the time of purchase. All costs incurred in redirecting the parcel will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Our products cannot be shipped to a P.O. box
For customers outside the EU we offer our products tax free. Please note that shipments are subject to import fees and taxes which are due on arrival. You are seen as an importer into your country and therefore need to pay customs duties and tax.
It is not possible for us to determine these charges as they differ from country to country. If you need information about these charges please contact your local customs office. These costs will be collected by the transport company.
We will only put the really value of our products on any official document. Please don’t ask us to put a different price on the documents.
We suggest that you are at the agreed shipping address on the day of delivery, as shipping companies will require a signature. Please note that if you agree with a shipping company that your order is left with a neighbor or at your address without being signed for, we are unable to take responsibility if the delivery is lost or stolen.
We are confident that you will be pleased with your purchase. If for some reason it should fail to meet your expectations, we will be happy to exchange your purchase for another item or to offer a full refund (exclusive of shipping costs and any import/export charges).
- Please do not send your purchase back to us before contacting us at email@example.com and receiving an approval notification.
- The items exchanged must be in their original unused condition and be accompanied by the original shipping invoice.
- All shipment costs and duties paid during the initial purchase are non refundable.
- All items exchanged must be sent by a track & trace registered mail or courier service and at the expense of the customer. Customers are responsible for all return and exchange shipping charges, including any applicable duty and taxes if returning goods from outside the EU.
- Return address: VANDORST1968, Hillegomstraat 22, 1058 LS, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Please note, the exchange can only be made once we have received your parcel and verified that the item is in its original unused condition and is undamaged.
- For all VANDORST1968 items *not* purchased through this website please contact the store where you made your purchase.
- All requests for a refund will be considered on a case by case basis and may be given at the discretion of the company management.
- Items are covered against defects 1 year from the date of purchase.
- The item can be repaired or replaced based on the issue and stock availability.
- All items sent to us for repair must be shipped prepaid by track & trace registered courier or mail service.
- Please contact us directly before returning and item for repair.
- If you experience any problems with a VANDORST1968 purchase please do contact us and we will do our best to help.
- If you damage the item, we would be happy to provide maintenance advice or a repair quote.
Our leather is hard wearing and at the same time extremely soft, it will last for many years but it does have limits. Please avoid extreme temperatures or overly harsh use and direct contact with wet and moist surfaces. Over time you may have to mend and repair small issues (they are well made products but not indestructible).
Because of the natural character of our leather tanning process, pigment may transfer on other garments. Especially with darker colors. Please use discretion when wearing lighter colored clothing.
Regardless of this, if you should not be 100% happy with your purchase, or need care or maintenance advice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise accordingly.
Only the best materials are used in VANDORST 1968 products. The leather, the antique silver-colored accessories, the brushed cotton lining, and the straps are all of the highest quality and have been exclusively sourced from suppliers whose histories are steeped in the leather trade.
- Zippers: YKK highest quality zippers
- Hardware: Antique finished (nickel free) metal work.
- Leather: Finest hides water based aniline dyed. We don’t use a top coating over our leather which gives it a very natural look.
- Lining: 525 grams Royal blue brushed cotton.
- Straps: 100% heavy duty band for shoulder strap.
You are always welcome to come to our studio and take a look and feel the products you are interested in. I’m happy to give you a tour around.
The products come in three colors: Cognac – Brown and Black
- All prices displayed on this site are in Euros.
- Payments are processed by Paypal, IDEAL or banktransfer
- We are unable to accept payment by cheque, money order or c.o.d.
- By placing an order through this site you are entering a contract and have unconditionally accepted the prices, product descriptions, terms of shipment, terms of payment and warranty terms stated on this website.
If you are unclear about any of the sales conditions mentioned on this site please always contact us *before* you make your purchase.
- We do not capture or store your credit card details online or in any other form.
- Any information you provide on this site will not be made available, sold or shared with another companies.
If you would like to find a nearby store carrying our collection please email us at email@example.com
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to ship to Brunei, Tunisia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Gambia, Ghana, Indonesia, Peru, Rwanda, Lebanon, Pakistan and Vietnam.
We hope to be able to ship to these countries again in the future.